Roleplay 725
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Aussie: *Tries firing the gun before he was knocked out*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 pm

*Jenn was long gone...*
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

http://agentwhitehawk.deviantart.com/?rnrd=41936

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

When Aussie woke up, he was in an interpol field office with Jayson.
Jayson: Ah, your awake. Day in the life of knowing Jenn.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Aussie: *Rubs head* Obviously.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Jayson: From the looks of things, that's the, fifth time you've been knocked out clean by Jenn today. You two must have some bad blood between you.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Aussie: She completely hates me.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Jayson: Well, join the club, as I said, we have some, uh, history between us.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Aussie: Noted...
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Jayson: Anyway..I um, contacted Director Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. after I contacted you. Jenn and I had the same training. He wants me to fill in for her on the mission. He respects the president's proposal, but, he thinks it might be better if uh, if I go in instead of Agent Barton, since he has a somewhat fragile history with Suvarov. You'll be going in as well.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Aussie: As long as I don't get yelled at for every single movement I do. I an fine with that.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Jayson: Whatever.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Aussie: I can see we are going to have some problems as well.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Jayson: Let's just say Jenn and I are one in the same.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Aussie: Okay then. *gets up* This mission needs to be finished.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:52 am

Jenn was sitting on top of a roof on a building. Looking out on Moscow. She started to think about.. things. She needed to get back into the loop on the mission. She had to.

She decided to waltz right up to the S.H.I.E.L.D. operations center for the mission. If she could sneak through, she might be able to get to a member of the team she could trust. Which was pretty much anyone but Aussie.

Jenn crawled through the ventilation system of the small building.. As she passed each room, she looked through to see who was inside. She had passed five rooms when she came across one that would work.. It appeared that Clint was inside... he would help her get back into the mission, so she dropped through the vent, and came up behind him... she put he hand over his mouth and turned him around.

Jenn: Clint, it's me, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt.. JAYSON?
Jayson looked as surprised as a terrorist escaping the death penalty.
Jenn: What the heck are you doing here?
Jayson: Me? What about you?!!!???
Jenn: I wanted back in on the mission, now, what's your excuse?
Jayson: Was sanctioned by Fury to be in on the mission, that's what.
Jenn: You?
Jayson: I have your training Jenn, I can replace you.
Jenn: Yeah, right.
Jayson: You know, when you said "I'm coming for you next", the direct approach was not what I had in mind.
Jenn: Funny. Now, call Clint, tell him to get in here, I need in on this mission.
Jayson: Now your working with us, why?
Jenn: I'm a patriot. And.. you guys will fail without my interrogation training.
Jayson: Don't know about this.
Jenn: Jayson, please... you have worked with me before. You know I'll do, and succeed at when needs to be done. ....and.. I want to do this without can civilian bloodshed, which means we need to be invisible, which I, am good at.
Jayson: Fine, I'll tell Fury your back, and like always you want to run point.
Jenn: Thanks.
*Aussie walks in
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 am

Aussie: *Rolls eyes* So what's the next problem that I have to face Jenn with?
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:57 am

Jenn: You have been demoted. I'm running point.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:58 am

Aussie: Ha ha, but only Fury can do that.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 am

Jenn: Believe me, he will.

....Jayson: Aussie. He will. What you have seen Jenn do in the last few hours is nothing. You do not want to come in contact with her in a lethal context, ever. He will.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 am

Aussie: For what? Just because my damn father was a terrorist? Sorry, It's not a real reason.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 am

Jenn: You are such a moron Aussie! I'm a level 12 agent, your a 3, who do you think Fury is going to go for? Seriously, not everything is personal. This is delicate information, they need good agents to bring it in. And... Jayson, that means your with me.

Jayson: What? Why?
Jenn: I don't like it either. But, your a level 10, and better you than Aussie here.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:17 am

Aussie: *Walks away from them all Throwing his gun at the wall making an loud bang, and the gun went off*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 am

Jenn: My gosh, the kid takes everything personally.
Jayson: You.. are a little hard on him.
Jenn: Oh please. SO WHAT? He doesn't fit in? This isn't high school. This is a dangerous job, so matter how much training you have, the real trick is to be emotionally controlled. You follow orders. You do what your told. You don't ask questions. Especially at his stage.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:21 am

Aussie: I'm new you pompous little jerk! --Way to hard on people and I'll show her-- *to self*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 am

Jayson: Yeah, you always follow orders...
Jenn: I do what I think is right. and it always works... sometimes bureaucratic snobbery isn't the key. Sometimes, you have to make a gut call. Aussie is not experienced enough, or skilled enough to do that. I was genetically altered just for these situations.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum