Roleplay 725
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 am

Aussie: *Sends a message to Jenn* -Now look who is slacking on the job-
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 am

Jenn: What?
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

http://agentwhitehawk.deviantart.com/?rnrd=41936

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:51 am

Aussie: quit kissing his lips, and get busy. You're all clear.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 am

Jenn: Hey, but out! ...Going back in *She said as she entered the door to the ballroom, looking back, at Jayson.......*
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:58 am

Aussie: *calls Jenn* He head to the second floor level. about to move to the 3rd level.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 am

Jenn: Copy that. Jayson, get in here. We're clear.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 am

Aussie: *sits back for a moment*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 pm

three hours of boredom later.
Jayson was asleep in a chair. He kept leaning on Jenn, she kept knocking him out of his seat.
When finally....the ambassador when up to his suit. Jenn could catch a glimpse of him entering the elevator.
Jenn elbowed Jayson....
Jenn: Wake up you moron....were on.
Jayson's eyes opened a peek..he started to get up..dizzy.. Jayson tumbled onto the floor.
Jenn stood their above him with an annoyed look....
Jenn: Jayson you've had enough *She said, trying to imply to the other disturbed party guests that he was drunk*
This amused Aussie.
Jenn finally got Jayson awake long enough to get into a storage room down the hall, where she could speak freely.
Jenn: You moron. What kind of, "don't draw attention to yourself" didn't you understand.
Jayson: I was tired.
Jenn: Fine. Here. *She handed him a bag* Get changed, what we're about to do, can't be done in a suit and boxers. There's a men's room down the hall. Make it quick, meet me near the service elevator.
Jenn: (on com) Aussie, your up, meet me and Jayson near the service elevator in five minutes. Get changed.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Aussie: *Finishes redesigning the Helicarrier he was doing and got onto his com* Roger that.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Jenn waited discreetly near the elevator.
She was changed into her field gear... but no weapons... accept the gun she had in her dress.
She could hear someone coming down the hall...she got ready, as they approached her she pointed her firearm at their head.
Aussie: Is this now a normal greeting from you.
Jenn: See Jayson?
Aussie: No.
Jenn turned around.. and, Jayson was there.
Jayson: Sup?
Jenn: Funny. Now, lets get moving. Aus, you ready?
Aussie: Of course.
Jenn: We're going to have to free-climb an elevator shaft.
Aussie: Like I said...I'm..ready. Free climb?
Jenn: I know, not really, my choice but, it was hard enough getting the gun in, let along grappling hooks. Nat should be able to hack in and, stop the elevator.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Aussie: *Pulls open the Elevator doors* Or we can jump between the two elevators.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Jenn: Not a good idea. If the elevator goes to the top level, we get impaled.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Aussie: There is two elevators. I mean jumping between the two shafts.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Jenn: Not an option either. Not enough room.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Aussie: Plenty. *Points inside of the elevator shaft* You can Imagine what I do for 3 hours alone right? I'm a designer. I sort of mapped out a lot of the area in this building. Especially the lobby, elevators, and top level.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Jenn: But if Nat can't stop the elevator, we get shredded.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Aussie: And that's where jumping comes in.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Jen: I believe that's called free climbing... now lets get with it.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Aussie: You're going first. You have better vision then me. These elevators go pretty quickly.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Jenn: Fine.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 pm

After they got through the elevator shaft

Aussie: Now I'm the keen eye for a building lay out? Suit is down the hall to the left, on the right.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Jenn: Yeah, but first we have to get though five trained foreign agents who hate our guts without anyone noticing.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Aussie: Just let me handle that. *Walks to the corner of the hall way and looks past it seeing the 5 agents*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Jenn: *grabs the collar on his uniform*
What... the heck.. do you think your doing? I'm not trusting this to some new guy...I'll run point, Jayson, cover me, you cover Jayson, and remember, quite like.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Aussie: Not all the time does sneaking past work White. Sometimes it is a lot easier just to take them out quickly. Think about it. Do you want to be shot from being spotted. Or them being taken out now?
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum