S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 am

Aussie: *checks the area, holding a photo of the person they are looking for to see if he can be spotted.*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:24 am

Jenn: Huh. Kid needs to learn. Fury needs to talk with him tell him, he either follows my command to get this job done so we keep American civilians from being killed by terrorists, or.. he's out.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

http://agentwhitehawk.deviantart.com/?rnrd=41936

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:28 am

Aussie: *Knocks on a door* Ma'am, or Sir. Federal Agent. Can I have a word? *No answer* *sighs*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:37 am

Fury: Alright. I know there has been a drastic, crazy change in command today, but once again Jenn is running point. Agents Barton and Romanoff will run tactical. Jenn, and Agent Harper will enter the party approximately 21:00 hours. From there, they will lie low and blend in for about a half hour. After that, the motor cede with the IRK ambassador will arrive. At 23:00 hours, he will retire to a suit to rest. That is when Jenn and Jayson will move in. There is an operations room that you can take him in to extract him from the scene, there, our chopper will pick him up three blocks away and we can interrogate him at a secure location. Ah, and Aussie is going in with you. He will keep direct watch over the ambassador. I want you two to stay away from him, an avoid being seen. I have identities and passes for you for the banquet.
Understood?
All: Yes Sir.

Fury: looks like we finally have this show on the road, go get ready, and.. Good Hunting.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 am

Aussie: *Walks away the second it was over. Not really caring anymore about the others. Not after the way they were treating him*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 am

Now Jenn was in her quarters, getting ready. She was forced to wear the dress. Just when she was putting on her wire and com, Jayson walked in.

*He stared at her for a few seconds in an attracted way..
Jenn: If you look at me like that again, I'll shoot it. *she said fastening her holster and putting her gun in it*
Jayson: ..OkAy.
Jenn: Just shutup. We have work to do.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:45 am

Aussie: *Got ready in the suit he was suppose to wear*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:49 am

Jayson and Jenn met Aussie in the hall. They all looked the type to be at such an event, little would anyone know who they really were.

Jenn: Ready.
Jayson: As I'll ever be. There are going to be very armed people at this thing, it's Russia.
Jenn: You scared.
Jayson: I'm used to going into the jaws of death with you Jenn. Hey, Radon, you ready?
Jenn: Okay, Aus, this is the literal jaws of death. Don't look suspicious, don't act suspicious. Got it?
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 am

Aussie: *Rolls eyes* You don't know me at all then.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 am

Jenn: shutup. Anything that is bothering you, keep it to yourself, just get this done.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:52 am

Aussie: Make me Jenn. I've been on active duties. I know what the hell I am doing.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 am

Jenn: If you make a crack like that again, I will make sure this is very, very unpleasant.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 am

Aussie: Oo. *Walks down the hall*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:55 am

Jenn: Moron. Now, let's go.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:02 am

21:00 hours.

Jayson and Jenn had arrived at the banquet. and were about to pass security.

*Jayson started to grab Jenn's hand.. once they finally got through security...
Jenn: *between her teeth* If you do that again I'll strangle you...
Jayson: Yeah...right you will.. *grins

Jenn: (on com) Radon/base/Black&Hawk you copy?
-We copy, over.
Jenn: (on com) Just passed security. Going in.
-Copy that. Lay low until you hear back from Blackhawk.
Jenn: (on com) Got it. Aussie?
-Yes? What is it.
Jenn: (on com) HAVE you passed security yet?
-Yes. I'm in.
Jenn: (on com) Get into position, NOW.
-FINE. Copy that.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 am

Aussie: (off com) Freaking pusher...
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 am

Jayson and Jenn started into the ballroom. Jenn pulled Jayson over into the edge of the room.

Jenn: See them? *she pointed to some small holes up top, snipers behind them* They are here to make sure, there are no problems, if someone sees something suspicious there is NO time to act. To get to the room of this guy, we're going to have to climb up the elevator shaft.

Jayson: This night just keeps getting better and better.
Jenn: (on com) Aussie. What's your currant position?
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:11 am

Aussie: (on com) Inside the building. Near the security section. What's up?
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 am

Jenn: (on com) Got a twenty on the motor cede yet? Should be here any minute.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 am

Aussie: *Scans Security area * (on com) Negative... wait... I think I see him entering the doors now.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 am

Jenn: (on com) Copy that. Stay on him, but keep your distance.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 am

Aussie: (on com) Roger that.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:21 am

Jenn: (on com) Aussie, going off com for a while. I want to make sure we don't get any frequency scans. Reach me on my cell.
Aussie: (on com) Copy.

Jayson: *Sitting down* Well, should only be another.... 3 hours until this guy goes to sleep.
Jenn: Long night. Gosh, what do people do at these parties.
Jayson: They dance.
Jenn: No. no nononono!
Jayson: Got any better ideas?
Jenn: Fine.

Aussie was up on a balcony overlooking the ball room. He started to wonder about... Jenn, and Jayson. Their "history".
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:23 am

Aussie: *ponders about their history for a while. They seem more then 'friends' then Aussie thinks*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 am

-Meanwhile in the ballroom

*dancing
Jenn: So Jayse. How is, "interpol?"
Jayson: Well um... okay I can't hide it. It's boring all boring. It's crap.
Jenn: You don't get to do anything?
Jayson: Paperwork. About once a year we bring someone in for questioning.
Jenn: Ouch.
Jayson: Small office. Why do you think I wanted to do this? Puts my advanced training to good use.
Jenn: I'll bet.
Jayson: And you?
Jenn: S.H.I.E.L.D. has been great. I've gotten a lot of training, lot, done.
Jayson: You don't sound so sure.
Jenn: I thought I was sure. Um, anyway, How are you... non-professionally?
Jayson: Like how?
Jenn: Don't know, moved on?
Jayson: Um.
Jenn: *phone call* One sec Jayson.
Aussie - White, the ambassador is coming into the ball room. Lay low, get out of site. There is a court yard out the door to your right. Stay there until I give you the all clear, it would be best if he didn't know what you look like...
Jenn: Copy that. Moving.

*Jayson and Jenn moved out to the courtyard and sat down.
Things were quite. Still.
Jayson: Um Jenn. About what you asked me before.
Jenn: *She interrupted him* Jayson...*soft voice* The truth is, after today, I've realized something. My life, is, pretty empty. It's been hard for me, being around you again.. I'm not over you.
Jayson: Jenn, I..
Jenn: Jayson...shhh. *she put her arms around him and kissed him, he followed to what soon led to be a passionate kiss.*

Just Then, Aussie finished hacking the network of security cameras with his PDA. He pulled up the one in the court yard to make sure Jayson and Jenn were still there, and, still alive. As he pulled it up.... he arrived at the conclusion that he was right. Jenn and Jayson were for then friends.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next