Roleplay 725
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 Empty S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

We start with Jenn and Jayson both new coming Federal Agents of SHIELD.

We know who we are playing...

and this is a SCRIPTED STYLE. No detail here.

You're starting.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:08 pm

(Yep, Jayson doesn't come into the story yet. Jen knows him already but things ended badly between them the first time)

Anyway.....

Jenn stood in the doorway of her office. She was starring at the new agent that was just recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. Let's just say, she didn't approve.
It was a tall thin guy, about 25 years of age. Brown hair, English accent. Jenn, didn't like it. The new agent was not the reason why, it was he would be working closely on cases with her and Clint from now on. She had just gotten used to working under the authority of Clint, and now, theres this guy....
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

http://agentwhitehawk.deviantart.com/?rnrd=41936

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1 Empty Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sega By AgentWhiteHawk & AussieMine Season 1

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 pm

The tall 25 year old was Aussie Corrigan. Or Agent Radon. He hoped that he will be able to impress. As he did get a perfect in Shooting and knifing. Although he got a very low 4 in archery. But why did he get stuck with a pro archer instead? He doesn't even known what this Girl agent in front of him is in SHIELD.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Jenn continued to stare at this new agent, so finally, she decided to set things straight.

Jenn: Hey, Kid. Get over here!
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Aussie: O-Okay. *Walks over to the Girl agent*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Jenn: So kid, it's about time you were aware off the food chain around here. Ya see the guy with the one eye, he's the alpha, or director. *rolls eyes* But between you and me, it's only because he's got the president backing. Now, all else you need to know is, everyone else around you, is higher in the food chain then you. Even the janitor. He's married to Fury's sister. And me, you'll answer to me, got it.
I'm whiteHawk. You may address me as Agent Wolfe Sir. Never leave out the sir and if you address me by my first name ever, I'll gut you, straight?
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Aussie: Not unless I can gut you first. *Teasing* Messing with you White.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

*Upon hearing this, Jenn grabbed his neck and threw him against the wall in a choke hold*
If you say that to me again, this will be the first and last day you're and agent. Got it?
Now. If I ever hear you mouth off to anyone else, ever, I will make it my personal mission to take you down. This is not about you, you think this is cool? You think your this great agent? No. This is about saving lives.This is business kid, grown up.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Aussie: *Slams Whitehawk off of him* Well, someone can't take a joke. Obviously this job will be stressful. *rollseyes*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:35 pm

As Aussie walked away, Jenn got her hands around his neck again. She started to put pressure down again until he was unconscious.
Jenn: We'll see. And you wake up with quite a headache.
*Fury walks in, Jenn is standing casually in the doorway in her office*

Jenn: There a problem, sir?
Fury: What now.
Jenn: What do you mean sir?
Fury: *Pointing to the unconscious Aussie in the floor* This your handy work?
Jenn: That, ah, yes sir it is. Just teaching him the ropes.
Fury: Again? Wake him up.
Jenn: Yes sir, and ah, I think he needs to learn some respect for the chain of command.
Fury: Whatever. We need man power, if you need more bodies around here it might help if they were conscious.
Jenn: Clint and I can do the work Sir. We don't need more people.
Fury: That's my call, Agent Wolfe.
Jenn: Yes sir.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Jenn got Aussie up off the floor and pulled him into a chair in her office, then she woke him up....
When Aussie awakened, he was bound to a chair. He was starring right at Jenn, she was sitting in a chair at the other end of the office with shades on fiddling with her dogtags.
Jenn: Ah, your awake.
Aussie: What's this?
Jenn: This is, how we teach respect around here.
Aussie: You can't do this.
Jenn: Fury sanctioned it.
Aussie: Your a real piece of work.
Jenn: Strike one. Don't make me get to strike three...
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Aussie: Ohh. I kind of want to dare you. *He smirks* Strapped me down into a chair.. smart. I assume once you get to strike 3 you will strangle me again?
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Right then, Clint walked in.
Aussie: Help me, help! She's crazy.
Clint: She's my apprentice. This, believe it or not is her mode of operations.
Clint: Now, Jenn, seriously?
Jenn: Fury sanctioned it.
Clint: Well then, I see your showing the new agent some of your hospitality.
Jenn: Sure am...
Clint: So when will you let him go?
Jenn: *leaning down starring cynically at Aussie* When I'm ready.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Aussie: You know I can get out of this tie down right? *Pulls hand out of one of the straps and unhooks the other one* It's not that hard when you have knives on hand. *Tosses a easily hidden small knife into Jenn's desk*
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Jenn: Nice Toy. *tying him back up and observing the knife*

Clint: Ahhh, Jenn, what are you going to do to him?
Jenn: Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Clint: You actually expect me to believe that?
Jenn: Believe whatever you want.
Aussie: Will you two buffoons stop talking about me like I'm not here!
Jenn: Whatever.
Aussie: What is this about?
Clint: Well, we don't want to work with anyone. We can do the job, Fury doesn't get that.
Jenn: Yeah, so we do a magnificent, perfect job today, while your in this chair, tell me you didn't help, and we did everything just fine...
Clint: Then, you leave. And you don't come back.
Jenn: Correct. We have all the help we need, we even have another agent, but she's currently out in the field.

Last edited by AgentWhiteHawk on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Aussie: Be hard on the new kid. Just like it was about 6 years ago at school. *Gets out of the chair and walks over to the door way* You guys really don't know me well enough to strap me to a damn chair yet.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Jenn: Clint.
Clint: We're just giving you a little free reign. (Closes the door)
Jenn: It's like a hamster. *Laughs*
Clint: Listen, don't take this personally. Well, take if personally from Jenn, but not from me, I don't want to have to detain you, but it's come to that. We don't need more staff. We don't want more, Jenn, Natasha and I, we're a team. Adding someone else would mess that up.
Jenn: Exactly.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Aussie just decided to let a bit of his anger out by heading to the target practice section. He tried working on his bow aiming more then anything. As he did get a 4 in that region. He slowly was able to aim more precisely, but he was still off by at least half a foot. From the big circle.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Jenn was about to go a few rounds with Clint, so she decided to head down to get her gear. As she was about to enter the boxing area. She spotted Aussie.
*Jenn walked up to him*
Jenn: Got lose? Good. It'd we a bit weird for Fury to spot you all tired up. He wouldn't think of looking down here.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Aussie: Tie me up again, and I'll still be able to get loose. You can't hold me down. It's impossible. *He shot an arrow and it still missed the target.* Dang it.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Jenn: Ya know. It'd help to hold your pull arm straighter, and shoot using your back strength instead of arm strength. Like this *she said, picking up a recurve bow and aiming. Then, she let the arrow got with a perfect flight landing straight on the ten*
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Aussie: *Watches Jenn and tries to copy her a bit* He pulled back steadied his aim, made sure his arm was straight then let go. It hit a 6* Finally. *looks over at Jenn* thanks.
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Jenn: No problem. It takes practice. But, ah, I learned from the best.
Then Clint walked in and yelled at Jenn "C'mon WhiteHawk!"
Jenn: Coming Hawks! Chill!
Jenn: See ya round'.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMine Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Aussie: Okay. *He takes our a knife and throws it at the Archery target. The knife hit a perfect 10. Nearly dead center* That's always a 10 -to self-
AussieMine
AussieMine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWhiteHawk Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Jenn looks back at him and the knife. "Wouldn't want to be at the other end of that" she yelled back.
AgentWhiteHawk
AgentWhiteHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum